1. Which comedian joined the booth crew on Monday Night Football in 2000?
2. Which actor interviewed President Bill Clinton for a 2000 Earth Day TV special?
c-Ed Begley Jr.
3. In 2000, which European country voted to shorten its presidential term from seven years to five years?
4. Who was Ralph Nader’s running mate on the Green Party ticket in the 2000 presidential race?
5. Which tennis player won both Olympic gold and the Wimbledon singles title in 2000?
6. Which musical received the most Tony nominations in 2000 with 12?
b-The Music Man
c-The Real Thing
d-Kiss Me, Kate
7. The remains of the Adventure Galley were discovered in shallow waters off Madagascar in 2000. This ship belonged to which famous pirate?
8. The lyrics of which 2000 song make reference to Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, Cindy Crawford, and Janet Jackson?
a-We Didn’t Start the Fire
b-Who Let the Dogs Out?
9. Which Russian nuclear submarine sank in the Berents Sea in August 2000, killing all 118 seamen aboard?
10. Juliette Binoche, Leslie Caron, Lena Olin, and Judi Dench all appeared in which 2000 movie?
c-Requiem for a Dream
Editors, Calebweb.com, consist of Jim and Christine that work together to bring fresh content, press releases, puzzle solutions and uplifting, positive information about our communities and the world we live in. Calebweb.com also provides website design and hosting for customers in the Fairfield, Pickaway and Ross County areas.