1. What was the name of Ralphie’s little brother in “A Christmas Story”?
2. The 2004 movie “Christmas With the Kranks” was based on a novel by which writer?
3. Which actor played the part of Ebenezer Scrooge in “The Muppet Christmas Carol”?
4. In which movie did Judy Garland introduce the holiday song “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”?
a-“The Harvey Girls”
b-“Babes in Arms”
c-“Babes on Broadway”
d-“Meet Me in St. Louis”
5. What does the district attorney’s little boy, Tommy, want for Christmas in the original “Miracle on 34th Street”?
6. From which movie are the lines “You smell like beef and cheese! You don’t smell like Santa”?
a-“A Christmas Story”
c-“The Santa Clause”
d-“The Polar Express”
7. In “The Breakfast Club,” what did Bender say he got for Christmas?
a-Game of Jarts
c-Empty picture frame
d-Carton of cigarettes
8. Who is the narrator of the 2000 film version of “Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas”?
9. Who played Jonathan Taylor Thomas’s girlfriend in the movie “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”?
c-Melissa Joan Hart
10. Matthew Broderick and Danny DeVito compete to see who can put up the most Christmas decorations in which movie?
a-“Jingle All the Way”
b-“The Night Before”
c-“Deck the Halls”
d-“The Christmas Candle”
Editors, Calebweb.com, consist of Jim and Christine that work together to bring fresh content, press releases, puzzle solutions and uplifting, positive information about our communities and the world we live in. Calebweb.com also provides website design and hosting for customers in the Fairfield, Pickaway and Ross County areas.
Sponsored by: Contact us to get information about becoming an advertiser.