1. Which term was used for a bicycle with a large front wheel and smaller back wheel?
2. Before becoming successful aviators, the Wright Brothers ran a bicycle repair shop in which city?
a-Kansas City, Missouri
3. Which British band had a hit song in 1978 with “Bicycle Race”?
4. In which American landmark does Pee-wee Herman hope to find his stolen bicycle in “Pee-wee’s Big Adventure”?
a-The Statue of Liberty
d-The Old North Church
5. Who receives a marriage proposal in the song subtitled “Bicycle Built for Two”?
6. Which song is heard as Paul Newman and Katharine Ross ride a bicycle in “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid”?
b-“(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life”
c-“Windmills in My Mind”
d-“Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head”
7. The Trek Bicycle Corporation has its headquarters in the city of Waterloo in which state?
8. Which cubist artist’s “Bull’s Head” sculpture was made from a bicycle seat and handlebars?
9. Which country won the Best Foreign Film Oscar of 1949 for the movie “Bicycle Thieves”?
10. The car and bicycle manufacturing divisions of which French company were divided in 1926?
Editors, Calebweb.com, consist of Jim and Christine that work together to bring fresh content, press releases, puzzle solutions and uplifting, positive information about our communities and the world we live in. Calebweb.com also provides website design and hosting for customers in the Fairfield, Pickaway and Ross County areas.
Sponsored by: Contact us to get information about becoming an advertiser.