1. Which popular film ends with the line “There’s no place like home”?
b-“The Wizard of Oz”
c-“E.T. – The Extra-Terrestrial”
2. The Boboli Gardens are located behind the Pitti Palace, former home of the Medicis, in which Italian city?
3. What was the name of the boy played by Macaulay Culkin in the movie “Home Alone”?
4. Who wrote and sang hit songs about soldiers with “Mr. Lonely” and “Coming Home Soldier”?
c-Nat “King” Cole
5. Who became the youngest baseball player to hit 400 career home runs in 2000?
c-Ken Griffey Jr.
6. In 2016, which city surpassed New York City as the home of the most billionaires?
7. “Sweet Home Alabama” was a 1974 hit song for which Southern rock band?
b-The Allman Brothers
8. What name is given to the home built by a beaver?
9. Which tech company introduced a smart speaker called the HomePod in 2017?
10. Which superhero serves as Spider-Man’s mentor in the movie “Spider-Man: Homecoming”?