1. What is the surname of the migrating Okie family, that includes Ma and Tom, in the John Steinbeck novel “The Grapes of Wrath”?
2. Which character on the TV series “M*A*S*H” hailed from Crabapple Cove, Maine?
3. Which singer performs a ballroom dance with Brittany Cherry in the music video for his song “Thinking Out Loud”?
4. In which poem does T.S. Eliot ask “Do I dare to eat a peach?”
a-“The Waste Land”
d-“The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock”
5. Darryl Strawberry won the National League Rookie of the Year Award in 1983 with which team?
b-New York Mets
6. The wealthy, self-made Thornton Melon, played by Rodney Dangerfield, decides to join his son at college in what 1986 comedy film?
b-“Back to School”
c-“Life Begins at College”
d-“That’s My Boy”
7. In architecture, which fruit is used as a decorative element symbolizing hospitality?
8. Which of the following was not a member of TV’s Saturday morning’s The Banana Splits?
9. Which country elected its first female prime minister in 2005 in the wake of the Orange Revolution?
10. Which singer said she took the lemons in her life and made her sixth studio album “Lemonade”?
Editors, Calebweb.com, consist of Jim and Christine that work together to bring fresh content, press releases, puzzle solutions and uplifting, positive information about our communities and the world we live in. Calebweb.com also provides website design and hosting for customers in the Fairfield, Pickaway and Ross County areas.