Share this Dimple Times Article
- I once worked for a company that made fire hydrants but you couldn’t park anywhere near the place.
- What does a dog and a phone have in common? They both have “collar” ID.
- How is a story with no ending like a broken pencil? There’s no point to it.
- What do lawyers wear to court? Lawsuits.
- What days are the strongest? Saturday and Sunday. All the rest are weak days.
- I went to a warehouse to pickup my order and the dock worker said he would load the pallet on my truck for me. Ok, but do you have a pallet license?
- I tried to start my lawnmower but it had a dead battery. Now it’s a zero turn.
- If you live near a farm, be careful what you say. There’s a lot of ears around.