by Kathy Cromer from Cincinnati, OH
We fell in love with this delicious cheeseburger casserole and think your family will too. It tastes just like a cheeseburger sloppy joe but without the mess. Everyone will be asking for seconds! A simple weeknight dinner option.
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c onion, diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3/4 c ketchup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 3/4 c dill pickle, chunky diced
- 1/2 c water
- 1 can(s) crescent rolls, 8 oz.
- 1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds