by Lori Moore from Enville, TN
Creamy and delicious, you’re going to love this casserole! The mix of condensed soup and cream cheese make this so creamy. I used ham, pepperoni and Italian sausage as the meat and loved the combo. I added some mushrooms to the top too. Yummy! But customize the recipe to suit your taste. It’s quick, easy and feeds a big crowd.
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 4 c cooked pasta of your choice
- 2 Tbsp dried Italian seasoning
- 3 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 c Parmesan cheese
- 16 oz jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 c green pepper chopped
- 1/4 c chopped onion or green onion
- any meats you like on your pizza. Some of the ones I use: pepperoni, diced ham, bacon, ground chuck (browned and crumbled), Italian sausage (browned and crumbled)
- any other toppings you like on your pizza can be added: mushrooms, black olives, etc.