by Stacy Hutchinson from Lincoln, CA
Oh, the kiddos (and adults) in your life are going to love these treats for Halloween. The little chocolate pudding pie is the spider’s body and is similar to dirt pudding. They’re adorable, delicious, and easy to make. For some reason, we had a problem finding shoestring licorice. We used regular sticks of licorice and cut them into smaller pieces for the spider legs.
- 1 pkg instant chocolate pudding (3.9 oz)
- 2 c cold milk
- 1 pkg individual graham cracker pie crusts (6)
- 1/2 c finely chopped chocolate sandwich cookies
- 48 pieces 3 1/2 inches each red or black shoestring licorice
- 12 blue, green, yellow, orange candy pieces (M&M’s or Reese’s Pieces)