1. Who provided the voice for an adopted mouse in the 1999 family film Stuart Little?
a) Bob Newhart
b) Michael J. Fox
c) Jon Hamm
d) Danny DeVito
2. Who was the leader of the Lakota tribe that battled George Armstrong Custer at the Battle of the Little Bighorn?
a) Crazy Horse
c) Chief Joseph
d) Sitting Bull
3. In the novel Little Women, Beth March contracts which disease that ultimately leads to her death?
b) Scarlet fever
4. Maureen Connolly, nicknamed “Little Mo,” was a champion athlete in which sport?
a) Figure skating
5. The Little Caesars pizza chain was established in 1959 in, and is headquartered in, which state?
6. Which of these songs was not a hit for rock singer Little Richard?
a) “Tutti Frutti”
b) “Long Tall Sally”
c) “The Girl Can’t Help It”
d) ” Maybelline”
7. Little Joe was the youngest member of the family on which TV western series?
a) “The Big Valley”
b) “High Chapparal”
d) “Little House on the Prairie”
8. What “Good Little Witch” was the best friend of Casper the Friendly Ghost?
9. Michael K. Williams played stick-up man Omar Little on which TV crime drama series?
a) “Homicide: Life on the Street,”
b) “New York Undercover”
c) “The Shield”
d) “The Wire”
10. In the card game casino, which card is nicknamed the “little casino?”
a) Two of spades
b) Jack of hearts
c) Ten of clubs
d) Ace of diamonds