1. Which singer had a top 10 hit song in 1983 with “Little Red Corvette”?
2. The Little White House, located in Warm Springs, Georgia, was the retreat for which U.S. President?
a-Franklin D. Roosevelt
c-George H.W. Bush
3. Which medical product is referred to as the little blue pill?
4. The invention of the little black dress is attributed to the 1920s designs of which fashion designer?
5. In the tale of Little Black Sambo, which animals chased each other around a tree until they turned into butter?
6. The Little Brown Jug is an earthenware trophy awarded to the winner in which college football rivalry?
7. According to the lyrics of the 1968 hit song “Little Green Apples,” “it don’t rain in” which city “in the summertime”?
8. Which literary detective credited his “little grey cells” for his ability to solve crimes?
9. Which moral is taught in the children’s fable of The Little Red Hen?
a-Every problem has a solution
b-Be happy with what you have
c-Learn from the failure of others
d-Hard work pays off
10. While learning to read, which literary character referred to letters on the written page as “little black bugs”?
2-a, Franklin D. Roosevelt
4-b, Coco Chanel
8-a, Hercule Poirot
9-d, Hard work pays off