1. What Brooklyn-born musician wrote and recorded “Shilo”?
2. Name the group that released an album entitled “Their Satanic Majesties Request.”
3. Which English band wrote and released “My Brother Jake”?
4. This Youngbloods founder later wrote and released “Song for Juli.”
5. Name the song that contains this lyric: “A hot summer night fell like a net, I’ve gotta find my baby yet, I need you to soothe my head and turn my blue heart to red.”
© 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.
Find answers to this Sports Quiz here. Listed under page 8.