1. The Teapot Dome bribery scandal occurred within the administration of which US President?
a-Warren G. Harding
2. Which actress was censured by the U.S. Congress in the 1950s after deserting her Swedish husband and children for film director Roberto Rossellini?
3. Who saved his political career from a scandal with the dramatic “Checkers” speech in 1952?
d-John Foster Dulles.
4. During the Black Sox Scandal in the 1919 World Series, Chicago White Sox players conspired with gamblers to intentionally lose against which team?
d-New York Giants.
5. In which scandalous novel is literature professor Humbert Humbert obsessed with pre-teen Dolores Haze?
a-“Catcher in the Rye”
c-“Lady Chatterley’s Lover”
d-“Under the Volcano”
6. Which governor’s bid for the presidency in 2016 is hampered by the George Washington Bridge scandal?
d-Ralph S. Northam
7. Which game show emcee returned from exile for his involvement in the “21” scandal to host “The Joker’s Wild”?
8. Which NBC newsanchor was demoted for claiming he was aboard a military helicopter hit by a missile while covering the Iraq War in 2003?
9. Who resigned as the president of the NAACP chapter in Spokane, Washington after she was exposed as a white woman passing for black?
Editors, Calebweb.com, consist of Jim and Christine that work together to bring fresh content, press releases, puzzle solutions and uplifting, positive information about our communities and the world we live in. Calebweb.com also provides website design and hosting for customers in the Fairfield, Pickaway and Ross County areas.